- Revision: 50 - 27-12-2014
- Fixed the sound issues with the D.I.S.C.O. item, players should be able to experience the music
now upon right-clicking the summoned object
- Fixed an issue with the melee damage school of the Flame of Azzinoth NPCs from the
rel="npc=22917">Illidan Stormrage encounter in the Black Temple instance, they should do correct fire damage now
- Multiple creatures have been added, removed and/or had their stats and models corrected in the Blade's Edge Mountains
- Implemented multiple server optimizations and stability fixes
- Fixed a core bug that would prevent escort NPCs to respawn properly, making escort quests available just once per server restart.
All escort quests should now reset properly within a reasonable timeframe. This also applies to certain non-escort scripted quests,
like Missing Friends.
- Fixed an issue with certain NPCs moving after death under special circumstances
- Kixxle will no longer have an infinite amount of herbs to sell
- Fixed an issue with Vindicator Haylen being attacked and killed by
rel="npc=22095">Infested Root-Walkers in Terokkar Forest
- Corrected an inconsistency with the stealth aura for Wildthorn Lurkers in Ashenvale
- Fixed an exploit with the Torch of Retribution item
- Fixed an exploit on the The Archmage's Staff quest
- Revamped the Netherwing Ledge area, added missing objects, corrected NPC stats and spawn locations and most of the quests
are working now, including the dailies, so players would now be required to do the dailies there in order to get exalted reputation
with The Netherwing
- Corrected drop chance for Draconic for Dummies items
- Various tweaks implemented for creatures in Shattrath City and Isle of Quel'Danas
- Improved the script and behaviour for Evergrove Druid in Blade's Edge Mountains
- Fixed the gossip options for the Hallow's End event inkeepers
- Reduced drop chance for various stones when mining ore veins
- Corected the mechanics of Mage's Spellsteal spell, buffs will not be overwritten anymore
if the stolen buff has a lower duration than the player's current one
- Tweaked the script for Felmyst in the Sunwell Plateau instance, changed fly positions and
improved fly paths, should prevent Felmyst getting stuck and do diagonal breaths
- Improved the script for Kil'jaeden in the Sunwell Plateau instance, the boss should reset
properly now when there are no players left alive, also improved epilogue event
- Reworked the loot for the Eredar Twins in the Sunwell Plateau instance
- Reduced the damage for Flame of Azzinoth NPCs on the Illidan
Stormrage encounter in the Black Temple instance
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Illidan Stormrage to die during the epilogue event in special
circumstances in the Black Temple instance.
- Fixed an issue with some doors not opening properly after a server restart in the Mechanar instance
- Therylune's Escape
- Escape Through Force
- Escape Through Stealth
- Into the Soulgrinder
- Pyrewood Ambush
- Nexus-King Salhadaar
- The Skettis Offensive
- Bombing Run
- A Fel Whip For Gahk
- Escape from Umbrafen
- Battle of the Crimson Watch
- Getting the Bladespire Tanked
- Bladespire Kegger
- Tomb of the Lightbringer
- The Scepter of Celebras
- The Great Masquerade
- Dimensius the All-Devouring
- Dragonmaw Race: Corlok the Vet
- Dragonmaw Race: Wing Commander Ichman
- Dragonmaw Race: Wing Commander Mulverick
- The Missing Diplomat
- Missing Friends
- The Wayward Apprentice
- The Defias Brotherhood
- Captain Tyralius
- Lord Illidan Stormrage
- The Force of Neltharaku
- Zuluhed the Whacked
- Gordunni Cobalt
- Bladespire Kegger
- Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terokk
- The Stones of Vekh'nir
- The Missing Diplomat
- A Visit With The Ancestors
- Getting the Bladespire Tanked
- Test Flight: Ruuan Weald
- The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid
- The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid
- Kael'thas and the Verdant Sphere
- Fixed the sound issues with the D.I.S.C.O. item, players should be able to experience the music
- Revision: 49 - 29-09-2014
- Infinite duration HoTs shouldn't tick if the target is already at full health
- Corrected a logical error that made a few spells unable to get a critical chance
- The Lunar Festival event was completely reworked and most of the quests should work now, aswell as added missing NPCs and gameobjects required for this event
- Reworked the loot template for all outland dungeon bosses
- Impemented script for Silvermoon Guardians
- Impemented script for Revantusk Drummers
- Reworked the spell LoS calculations, should solve the problems with Mage's Blizzard and other similar spells
- Fixed an issue to prevent effective health changes on dead/ghost players
- Implemented support for monthly quests that will solve the issues with certain missing quests
- The D.I.S.C.O. item should now be fixed
- Multiple fixes and tweaks implemented for the Brewfest event
- Corrected the proc chance for Linken's Boomerang, should be around 3% now
- Corrected the faction for escortee Corporal Keeshan
- Reworked creature respawn and movement behaviour, should solve some problems with creatures not respawning correctly
- Improved Clintar Dreamwalker's script
- Fixed the Forlorn Spirit's script for the The Legend of Stalvan questline
- Fixed some issues with Shaman's Grounding Totem, the totem should be destroyed now by non-damaging spells
- Fixed an issue with Shaman's Earth Shield and Druid's Lifebloom that caused an incorrect healing amount under special circumstances
- Fixed Hunter's Expose Weakness talent
- Solved a problem with Hunter pets dissapearing upon accesing the stables
- Mage's Frostbite talent should now work with every chill effect, including Improved Blizzard and Ice Armor
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain Warrior skills to skip a white attack if not enough rage, e.g. Heroic Strike
- Fixed Warrior's Whirlwind ability, the off-hand damage should be correct now
- Fixed the issue with Druid's Primal Fury talent, shouldn't cause the talent tree to reset upon logout anymore when used in conjuction with the Faerie Fire (Feral) talent
- Tweaked timers, NPC's bounding box and some other minor issues with the Felmyst encounter
- Improved the script for the M'uru encounter in the Sunwell Plateau instance:
- Added script for Dark Fiends
- Void Spawns and Void Sentinels now should have 2s delay on spawn
- Added partial script for Singularity
- Added script for Entropius' Darkness
- Fixed the banish mechanic for the Ambassador Hellmaw encounter, along with some other minor tweaks
- Fixed a problem in the Hellfire Citadel instance with the Vazruden the Herald encounter, the boss should not bug anymore under special circumstances
- The Gurtogg Bloodboil encounter had it's script fully reworked (additional raid environment testing might be required)
- Gurtogg Bloodboil's Fel Rage ability should properly work now
- Fixed Illidan Stormrage's Draw Soul ability
- Gurtogg Bloodboil's Fel Rage ability should properly increase the health of the target now
- Solved the issue with the Illidari Elites spawn during the Illidan Stormrage encounter in the Black Temple instance
- Improved Illidan Stormrage's script in the Black Temple instance:
- Corrected spell timers
- Corrected phase change sequences
- Implement reset of spell timers on phase change
- Reenabled and improved the Eye Blast spell
- Implement Maiev's health regeneration mechanic to prevent it to die
- Implemented support for Horde/Elven encampement portals gates in the Battle for Mount Hyjal encounter
- Azgalor encounter had it's script fully reworked for better implementation of certain mechanics
- Implemented the Southshore Tavern Ashbringer event in the Old Hillsbrad Foothills instance
- Improved Thrall escort event in the Old Hillsbrad Foothills instance
- The escort script has been fully reworked, Thrall respawning and resuming escort should be fixed now
- Erozion can now teleport players out of instance at the end of event
- Few minor details in the escort event corrected
- Improved the script for Leotheras the Blind in the Serpentshrine Cavern
- Insidious Whisper fixed
- Auto attack should no longer bug after Whirlwind
- Spell timers corrected
- Improved Black Morras instance script
- added epilogue event
- added missing texts and corrected existing ones
- corrected wave spawns and timers
- fixed an issue in which some NPCs appeared friendly when they shouldn't have, the event should work fine now
- Revision: 48 - 11-08-2014
- Corrected the amount and resupply time for various items sold by multiple rare goods vendors
- The Defias Smuggler NPCs in Westfall should attack players now
- Fixed level range and stats for Monstrous Crawler NPCs in Swamp of Sorrows
- The Defias Tower Key item shouldn't drop from Malformed Defias Drone anymore
- Corrected the respawn rate and count for Windshear Geomancer, Windshear Digger and Windshear Overlord in Stonetalon Mountains
- Removed Outland recipes from various Azeroth trainers
- Corrected the respawn time for various NPCs in Redridge Mountains
- Corrected the spawn locations for the Insane Ghoul NPCs in Duskwood
- Added combat abilities for the Talbuk Thorngrazer and Talbuk Stag NPCs in Nagrand
- Fixed the drop rate for the Orders from Kael'Thas item
- Corrected the health for Ogron in Dustwallow Marsh
- Improved combat abilities and added patrol waypoints for Tusker and Gutripper in Nagrand
- Corrected some issues with the Sunspring Villager NPCs in Nagrand
- Tweaked spawn locations and added multiple patrol waypoints for the Ghostrider of Karabor NPCs in Shadowmoon Valley
- Fixed various issues with the Slain Sha'tar Vindicator NPCs in Terokkar Forest
- Corrected the health for the Bat Rider Guard NPCs
- Fixed the health and combat script for Thrallmar Wolf Rider NPCs in Hellfire Peninsula
- Corrected the combat range for Bloodmaul Battle Worg in Blade's Edge Mountains
- The Arakkoa Egg NPCs from Blade's Edge Mountains shouldn't attack the players anymore
- Added patrol waypoints for Overseer Nuaar in Blade's Edge Mountains
- Fixed the loot for Monstrous Kaliri in Terokkar Forest
- Black Coffee price corrected
- Fixed the respawn rate for various NPCs around the Vile Reef in Stranglethorn Vale
- Added missing spawns for Vartrus, Hastat and Stoma in Felwood
- Removed skinning loot from Scarlet Bodyguard in Tirisfal Glades
- The Coilskar Defender and Coilskar Siren corpses shouldn't attack players anymore in Shadowmoon Valley
- Corrected the drop chances for Netherweave Cloth from Demon Hunter Supplicant and Demon Hunter Initiate
- Corrected the drop chances for Captain's Key
- Added combat abilities and patrol waypoints for Empoor and Empoor's Bodyguard in Terokkar Forest
- Fixed the spawn count for the NPCs within Veil Vekh area in Blade's Edge Mountains
- Added spawn locations for the Murkblood Brute NPCs in Nagrand
- Added spawn scripts for High Chief Bristlelimb and Twilight Corrupter
- Multiple fixes implemented for the Children's Week event including quests, events, etc
- Tweaked the mechanics for Amani Berserker NPCs from Eversong Woods
- Multiple NPCs in Outland had their stats corrected and received numerous combat abilities
- Various server and scripts optimizations implemented
- Fixed an exploit that prevented crowd controlled NPCs to attack under special circumstances
- Improved the encounter for High Priest Thekal from Zul'Gurub
- Various tweaks implemented for the Avatar of Hakkar event in the Sunken Temple instance
- Fixed an error in the Twin Emperors script from Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
- Improved the script for Lord Victor Nefarius from Blackwing Lair
- Blackwing Lair entrance gate fixed
- The Spiteful Temptress NPCs from the Arcatraz instance will not Mind Control the player with the highest threat anymore
- Multiple tweaks applied to various NPCs in the Arcatraz instance, including location, health, models, waypoints, etc.
- Improved the target selection for Little Red Riding Hood spell for the The Big Bad Wolf encounter in the Karazhan instance
- Improved mana restore process and spell usage for Shade of Aran in Karazhan
- Tweaked Illidan Stormrage encounter, Flame of Azzinoth should properly use the Flame Blast spell now
- Improved the mechanics for the Kil'jaeden encounter in the Sunwell Plateau instance
- M'uru script improved, transition will be less likely to fail now
- Improved thrash spawns for the first part of the escape event in Old Hillsbrad Foothills
- Improved target selection for Gluth's Decimate spell in Naxxramas
- Shaman's Earth Shield and Druid's Lifebloom final bloom will be able to crit now an correctly use the target critical chance
- Blast the Gateway
- Subdue the Subduer
- Waking Legends
- Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream
- Sabotage the Warp-Gate!
- The Missing Diplomat
- Suntara Stones
- Fhwoor Smash!
- Escape from Skettis
- Wandering Shay
- Stinky's Escape
- Rescue From Jaedenar
- Ancient Spirit
- Venom Bottles
- Prospect of Faith
- Book of the Ancients
- The Annals of Darrowshire
- Attack on Manaforge Coruu
- Information Gathering
- Hellfire Fortifications
- Securing the Supply Lines
- The Brokering of Peace
- The Warp Rifts
- Saving Princess Stillpine
- Revision: 47 - 24-07-2014
- Improved auras applying/removal, should solve the issues with Vibrant Blood among others
- Further improved collision checks, should solve some issue with spells like Feral Charge, etc.
- Improved collision checks under water
- Improved terrain line of sight checks
- Solved recent reported Frostbite talent
- Items that start a quest will no longer be removed if the quest is abandoned, solves some issue with items like Darkmoon Card: Heroism, etc.
- Melee attacks and hostile spell casting should cause combat now even if they miss or are resisted
- Auras that break on damage should break now even if the damage is absorbed, should solve issues like Rogue's Power Word: Shield
- Reworked spell reflect mechanics, should solve some issues with spells being reflected like Mage's Frost Nova
- Multiple crash fixes and optimizations implemented
- Arena queue system reworked. The teams will now start looking for opponents that are in the +/-150 rating difference bracket. Periodically that rating difference will be increased in small steps until a suitable team is found. E.g. If your team has 2000 rating it will start searching for teams that have a rating between 1850-2150. If no team is found in a set interval, then the system will try looking for teams between 1800-2200 rating. And so on, until a match is found.
- Fixed the issues with absorb auras and pushback caused my damage, e.g. Priest's Shadow Weaving talent will no longer proc from DoT ticks
- Solved issues with Druid's Nature's Swiftness, Shaman's Elemental Mastery, Mage's Arcane Concentration, and other spells that were being spent by missiles already in air that weren't taking benefits from them
- Solved the issues with Druid's Shadowmeld racial
- Shaman's T6 4-pieces gear set bonus should be fixed now (Resto)
- Shadowstep damage increase buff should be properly applied now
- Slice and Dice ability shouldn't break stealth anymore
- Thunder Clap ability had it's agro coefficient increased
- Solved Hunter's Auto Shot issue when target switching
- Spiritual Attunement spell should return proper mana amount now
- Fixed an issue with Brutallus pre-event not triggering
- Flame Wall barrier near the Brutallus encounter will only open now if the first 3 bosses in the instance are down
- Felmyst had it's health corrected to 7.000.000, up from 4.900.000
- Kalecgos will not enter in combat with the Sunwell Plateau instance NPCs anymore under special circumstances
- Vurtok Axebreaker model changed, should be exclusively an orc
- Multiple NPCs in Battle for Mount Hyjal instance had their health and mana corrected
- Various crowd control immunities added to multiple NPCs
- Shadowmoon Harbinger and Shadowmoon Zealot NPCs should be properly visible now only to players wearing the Spectrecles item
- The Horde Scout NPCs should properly engage when attacked now
- Added missing spirit healers in Alterac Valley battleground
- Crystal Spire of Karabor proc conditions reworked, only takes into account now the target's health before healing
- Oil Of Immolation should scale with spell power now
- Crystal Spire of Karabor will no longer improper proc under certain circumstances
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration Scryers proc will no longer scale with bonus spell/healing power
- Shattered Sun Pendant of Restoration Scryers proc should also proc now on HoT ticks that heal the target
- Fel Reaver's Piston proc heal will no longer benefit from bonus spell/healing power
- Tweaked Karazhan instance map, players will be less likely to get stuck under special circumstances
- Zul'Gurub's Madness Event bosses should drop 1 Badge of Justice now as part of Vanilla instances incentive
- Ethereum Secrets
- Captain Tyralius
- The Fel and the Furious
- Torch of Retribution
- Libram of Constitution
- Libram of Resilience
- Libram of Rumination
- Libram of Tenacity
- Libram of Voracity
- The Multiphase Survey
- The Hopeless Ones...
- Bijou's Belongings
- Sully Balloo's Letter
- Peace at Last
- Mission: Possible But Not Probable
- Free Knot!
- Bring Down the Warbringer!
- The Platinum Discs
- Tooga's Quest
- The Cipher of Damnation - Ar'tor's Charge
- Diabolical Plans
- Challenge to the Black Flight
- Missing Missive
- The Spectral Chalice
- Pearl Diving
- Protecting Our Own
- Warn Bolvar!
- Cleansing Witch Hill
- The Emerald Dreamcatcher
- Veil Lithic: Preemptive Strike
- Wrangle Some Aether Rays!
- Wrangle More Aether Rays!
- Archmage No More
- Assassin No More
- Protector No More
- Restorer No More
- Who Are They?
- Shutting Down Manaforge Ara
- Shutting Down Manaforge B'naar
- Shutting Down Manaforge Coruu
- Shutting Down Manaforge Duro
- Revision: 46 - 19-06-2014
- Implement a more complete aura stacking system. Implements correct spell stacking from different casters, stack groups, rules for stack groups, channeled spell stacking and more
- Fear effects should not break too early anymore
- Randomize fishing bobber's duration
- Battleground queue improvements - BG balance improvements
- Battleground delay/lag improvements
- Multiple performance tweaks and optimizations
- Implement prevention code to avoid infinite proc cycles, solves the issues with Crystal Spire of Karabor and Shaman's Lightning Shield, among others
- Different types of scrolls should stack with eachother now
- Stealth mechanics reworked, should solve some related bugs
- Warrior's Overpower should not be dodged anymore
- Warrior's Second Wind talent tweaked once again for better proc conditions
- Reflective Shield will not break crowd control effects anymore (similar mechanics fixed too)
- Mark of the Wild/ Gift of the Wild will stack with scrolls now
- Primal Fury talent fixed
- Grant healing power bonus rather than a 'flat' done to Harold's Rejuvenating Broach/Idol of Rejuvenation/Totem of Sustaining, and to any other items with a similar mechanic
- Judgement of the Crusader stacking issue solved
- Consecration should stack now if casted by different players
- Properly prevent some auras from having any sub procs, such as the Reckoning talent
- Scroll of Intellect will not stack with Mage's Arcane Brilliance anymore
- Further correct the Mana Spring Totem aggro coefficient
- Felmyst encounter tweaked, should not reset in the flight phase anymore
- Hyjal encounter's Giant Infernal aura fixed
- Revision: 45 - 09-06-2014
- 'Combat Bug' issues should be less frequent now
- Quests that require items to complete won't show as incomplete anymore if the player has all the required items
- NPC pathfinding improved
- Players won't be killed anymore if a sudden disconnect happens during combat
- Parry mechanic has been reworked to better address special cases
- Multiple general core mechanics reworked and crash sources fixed
* The following spells had their damage corrected and will scale properly with the player's spell bonus:
- Hammer of Wrath
- Holy Shield
- Avenger's Shield
- Seal of Righteousness
- Blessing of Sanctuary will not benefit from player's spell bonus anymore
- Lifebloom will no longer put the caster in combat on final heal
- Lightning Bolt
- Magma Totem
- Lightning Shield
- Flame Shock
- Earth Shock
- Mana Spring Totem should have it's threat seriously reduced now
- Windfury Weapon internal cooldown fixed
- Windfury Totem should tick as soon as totem is down
- Warrior's Second Wind talent proc conditions reworked
- Revision: 44 - 30-03-2014
- Touch of Zanzil, Glowing Blood and Vibrant Blood will disable invisibility/stealth use.
- Many random procs fixed.
- Totems are not affected by AoE damage spells.
- Duel should now properly reset combat when duel ends because of one participant leaving duel area.
- Black Stalker will now summon 3 adds instead of 1.
Battle for Mount Hyjal
- Mark of Kaz'rogal will not target non-manausers.
- Fixed some logical mistakes with Time Run Event.
- Felmyst should no longer reset after Air Phase.
- Fog of Corruption is working again.
- Adds spawn locations corrected.
- Void Sentinels are now immune to fear.
- Health corrected to TBC blizzlike
- Bounding Radius corrected to blizzlike
- Shadow Orb targets fixed, will no longer damage all raid.
- Armageddon should deal damage now.
- Shadow Spike will now properly target random player's position.
- Reckoning Talent fixed.
- Swiftmend now properly calculates Rejuvenation/Regrowth durations and select proper aura for effect.
- Warp-spring Coil proc fixed.
- Ashtongue Talisman of Zeal proc fixed.
- Black Sack of Gems loot fixed.
- Small Rocket Recipes loot fixed.
- Nordrassil Regalia (4) now fixed.
- The Affray should reset properly now
- It's a Fel Reaver, But with Heart should be working now, not 100% blizzlike yet.
- A Necessary Distraction is temporary made autocomplete.
- Deviate Hides is now available for both Alliance and Horde.
- Raene's Cleansing (9) provided item fixed.
- Captives at Deatholme fixed.
- Junkboxes Needed is now repeatable.
- Hidden Chamber fixed, door can now be opened.
- Revision: 43 - 31-01-2014
- Following looting methods fixed/improved: Group Loot / Round Robin / Need Before Greed / Master Looter.
- Looting closed chests should now display loot correctly.
- Chat restriction for new players is no longer applied to accounts with at least one level 70 character.
- Sorting items by quality in Auction House fixed.
- Picking up certain herbs in Outland can now trigger different beneficial effects.
- Client-side displaying of bonus spell damage from trinkets/rings/weapons/offhands fixed.
- Training Dummies will now work like PvP targets. Players will leave combat after 6 seconds not attacking it.
- Quest givers who have available daily quests will have a blue exclamation point instead of a blue question point.
- Blackwing Lair no longer require attunement to enter.
- Combat Dispel spells will now start combat.
- Players and pets will no longer randomly leave combat.
- Melee abilities can no longer be dodged/parried/blocked while casting/channeling a spell.
- Daze effect will no longer apply from fully absorbed damage.
- Spells Dispel resistance now checked per aura affected rather than per spell casted.
- Damage from damage-splitting auras can now be resisted/absorbed.
- Spells with pull effects should now calculate distance to target correctly.
- Party-wide spells now check every target affected to fit min level requirments.
- Not tapped creatures should no longer return error for spellss that are not usable on tapped targets
- A number of procs from spells items and talents fixed
- Auras should no longer proc from spells that do not match required spell school
- Grounding Totem should now redirect DoTs more properly
- Blizzard ticks can no longer consume Arcane Concentration proc.
- Spellsteal is now affected by dispel resistance.
- Teleport/Portal spells now can only be taught by relevant Portal Trainers.
- Psychic Scream now can break on damage.
- Consume Magic will now consume priest beneficial magic effect on used.
- Turn Evil is now limited to 10s in PvP.
- Sanctified Seals now affect Seal of the Crusader.
- Judgements no longer stack from single paladin.
- Judgement should proc auras now
- Enslave Demon no longer have chance to break on damage.
- Improved Shadow Bolt will no longer consume stack on proc.
- Spells that return Soul Shard should now work properly in group
- Frost Trap should now properly update when target leaves/reneters area or in any other way temporary evades effect.
- Auto Shot can proc Kill Command now
- Snowfall Graveyard in Alterac Valley is working now.
- Battleground Queue system reworked, should update more correctly now.
- Shirrak the Deadwatcher's script improved: Focus Fire damage corrected, ability use timers corrected to blizzlike.
Old Hillsbrad Foothills
- Epoch Hunter event should no longer stuck.
- Elevator is now protected by 2 doors. 2 Gatekeepers have to be killed to open doors.
- Cache of the Legion is now spawned by default but will now require key to open.
- Heroic mode reputation reward for killing trash/bosses added.
- Shade of Aran's spell - Arcane Missiles - is now instant cast.
- Nightbane has his script enabled again.
- Raid will be saved to instance when entrance door is opened.
- Timed Run chests will now contain loot depended on boss kill order rather than on static order.
- Script of High Warlord Naj'entus improved to blizzlike.
- Illidari Council Veras Darkshadow should now properly reset on wipe.
- Mother Shahraz's Fatal Attraction should now properly remove when targets are far enough from each other.
- Void Reaver's Knock Away spell will now reduce target's threat by 25%.
- Kael'thas Sunstrider fight completely corrected, he will not bug out anymore and a few minor adjustments to the fight added.
- Morogrim Tidewalker's Water Globules will now follow random target, freeze if they reach it, then select new target.
- Tainted Core used in Lady Vashj can now be thrown to other players.
- Kalecgos should now use Spectral Blast on regular intervals. Spectral Blast will now damage and knockback all players close to selected target.
- Brutallus' Burn damage will now increase over time.
- Sunwell Radiance affecting all trash in the dungeon now works.
- Shadowsword Fury Mage's Spell Fury can now be dispeled or spellstealed.
- Missing profession recipes added to loot tables of all trash mobs.
- M'uru's Negative Energy should no longer cause spellcast pushback
- Mother Shahraz's Fatal attraction will no longer affect tanks
Folowing raid bosses will now worth 3 Badge of Justice:
- Prince Malchezaar
- Gruul the Dragonkiller
- Kael'thas Sunstrider
- Lady Vashj
- Illidan Stormrage
- Hex Lord Malacrass
The following bosses had their loot tables rewritten to be more blizzlike:
- Shade of Aran
- Terestian Illhoof
- Murmur (heroic & normal)
- Epoch Hunter (heroic & normal)
- Nazan (heroic & normal)
- Reliquary of Souls
- Rage WInterchill
- Warchief Kargath Bladefist (heroic & normal)
- Hexlord Malacrass
Graveyards linked to the following zones are added/fixed:
- Blackrock Mountain dungeons.
- Blackfathom Deeps.
- Barrens (Ratchet).
- Ashenvale (Zoram Strand).
- Steely Naaru Sliver will now increase max and current health.
- Goblin Weather Machine - Prototype 01-B now have chance to reapply effect on duration end.
- Tidefury Raiment (4) bonus fixed.
- Arcanum of Rapidity.
- Arcanum of Focus.
- Arcanum of Protection.
- Savage Guard.
- Ice Guard.
- Shadow Guard.
- Gnomish Death Ray.
- Totem of the Thunderhead.
- Revision: 42 - 17-12-2013
- The world realm is now set to "normal" instead of "PvP".
- Quartz addon should work with Auto Shot now.
- Teleport within same instance with max people inside will no longer send "Instance is full" error.
- Underwater breath timer was changed to TBC blizzlike's 60s.
- Scourge Invasion bosses added for RP-only use.
- Numerous world mobs had their AI fixed.
- Classic Raid Bosses will now drop 1 Badge of Justice.
- Daily heroics and battleground quests are now 1 a day, random for each player.
- Graveyards for Capitals and some starting zones are fixed:
- Orgrimmar (for Alliance).
- Durotar (for Alliance).
- Darnassus (for Horde).
- Teldrassil (for Horde).
- Undercity (for Alliance).
- Ironforge (for Horde).
- Dun Moroh (for Horde).
- Stormwind (for Horde).
- Controled players can no longer request logout.
- NPC pets will evade when master evades.
- NPC will no longer ignore Taunt if caster is immune to damage.
- Queue system reworked, should be more balanced now.
- PvP lag should be fully gone now in both arena and battlegrounds.
- Many spell auras that should/shouldn't break on damage are fixed.
- Amount of required damage to break aura adjusted a bit.
- Some non-damaging spells can now be blocked.
- Models should now be properly restored after Transform/Shapeshift combo.
- Damage Split auras now take into account immunities.
- Spells that should proc only on HoTs will no longer proc from DoTs.
- Regal Protectorate fixed.
- Elemental Sharpening Stone effect fixed.
- Brutal Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves effect fixed.
- Idol of the Raven Goddess(Tree of Life) effect fixed.
- Justicar Raiment (2) set bonus fixed.
- Vigilance of the Colossus will no longer benefit from spell power.
- Shadowfiend now receives 6% bonus damage from priest's Shadow Damage.
- Shadow Word: Death will now return correct damage to caster.
- Shadow Word: Pain bonus damage coefficient corrected.
- Seal of the Crusader damage/attack decrease fixed.
- Trap activation radius corrected.
- Pets now will automatically accept resurrection.
- Pet will no longer stop chase target after PvP combat fades.
- Pet will no longer receive double happiness penalty when revived after corpse was removed.
- Pet now can attack enemies visible only for its master.
- Trueshot Aura is no longer dispelable.
- Rejuvenation bonus healing coefficient corrected.
- Execute bonus damage coefficiend fixed (20% of AP).
- Attunement is no longer required to enter the instance.
- Pandemonius' Void Blast fixed. Amount of shots now depends on amount of enemies (players+pets).
- Dalliah the Doomslayer & Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates damage corrected on both normal and heroic difficuly.
- Kil'rek can no longer be Enslaved.
- Shade of Aran now have a chance to use Slow, instead of AoE Counterspell / Chains of Ice.
- Shade of Aran Conjured Elementals AI improved.
- Shade of Aran will now teleport to the center of the room before using his super ability (Summon Blizzard / Flame Wreeath / Arcane Explosion).
- Shade of Aran Arcane Missiles damage corrected.
- Prince Malchezaar's Infernals fixed.
- Prince Malchezaar's Axes fixed (visual, damage, no longer attackable).
- Nalorakk's ability use timers corrected to blizzlike.
- Nalorakk's gauntlet event enabled again.
- Mojo pet will now reply to ur /kiss'es.
- Illidan Stormrage's Shear can now be blocked.
- Parasitic Shadowfiends will no longer spawn if target is in Shadow Prison.
- Kael'thas Advisors walk/run speed corrected to blizzlike.
- Bandle of Nether Spikes loot fixed.
- M'uru spawns' immunities fixed.
- Eredar Twins spell announcements should be working again.
- Bandages will now apply "Recently Bandaged" debuff right on use.
- Revision: 41 - 14-12-2013
- /who should now properly show amount of listed players
- Hunter's traps should no longer pull different invisible world triggers, fixing alot of stuck-in-combat situations
- Disguise effects (like Aspect of the Beast or Elixir of Camouflage) fixed
- Numerous random world mobs have their AI added
- Most bugs with looting chests/veins/herbs fixed now
- Hallow's End broom mounts have their cast time fixed
- Henry Stern will now share his cooking & alchemy knowledge
- Spirit Healers should no longer die by accident
- Shadow Sight powerup had its respawn time corrected
- Shadow Embrace should now always properly remove
- Seed of Corruption will no longer damage the holder when explode
- Hemorrhage should no longer override Health Funnel
- Warlock fears will no longer have own DR group, instead they will share it with other fear effects.
- Spell Power bonus coefficient of Immolate was decreased to blizzlike value
- Blood Frenzy should now again properly remove
- Crusader Strike will now refresh all judgements on the target, regardless of debuff caster
- Seal of Command and Seal of Blood will now benefit from Sanctity Aura and other % dmg increase effects
- Spells/abilities w/o power cost will no longer consume Omen of Clarity
- Nature's Grace will affect Cyclone cast time now
- Poisons should no longer be removed on entering arena (from either equiped or not equiped items)
- Hunter's pet will now stay dead even after resummoned
- Owner will now be set in combat when pet initiate attack
- Player's pets will now properly use experience multiplier of their masters
- Debuffs on pets will now properly show as negative and can be dispeled
- Fixed situations when door to main chamber sometimes didn't open
- The Maker's spells will now target only players
- Stats of many trash mobs on heroic mode are corrected
- Fixed an issue when sometimes on heroic mode creatures was spawning friendly to players
- Time Keeper's AI improved, added a 30s time limit
- Stats of bosses on heroic mode corrected
- Harbinger Skyriss' loot reworked
- Completed script of Ashli, she will now properly break all vases, including the one with the mount bag inside
- Zuljin loot table reworked to more blizzlike
- Supremus loot table reworked to more blizzlike
- Gurtogg Bloodboil loot table reworked to more blizzlike
- Vindicator Moorba will now offer teleport options to Apex Point, Which's Sanctum and Sunwell when apropriate bosses are defeated
- Grand Warlock Alythess' Blaze should now properly add/remove Flame Touched / Dark Touched debuff
- Dark Flame debuff will be added preventing u from getting Flame Touched debuff for 3s every time the previous one is removed
- Revision: 40 - 16-11-2013
- Most of caster enemies will chase their target when they cannot cast
- Disappearing of cast bar on spell proc fixed
- Spells that are usable while frozen/asleep/incapacitated should now work
- Looting mechanics were rewritten
- Chests/veins/herbs etc... should now properly despawn after 5 minutes if are not looted
- To be able to chat with other players you now need to be at least level 15 or have at least 4 hours of playtime
- Spell proc for master when pet kills enemy is fixed
- Sale Pending mails from AH are disabled, payment now arrives instantly
- NPC and Players can no longer parry/dodge/block when casting a spell
- Events that should trigger only at nighttime now fixed
- Essence of Anger's Aura will now properly affect melee daamge
- Essense of Suffering's Aura will now properly affect armor/defense
- Essence of Suffering's damage was adjusted
- Maiden of Virtue's Polymorph and Grounding Totem will no longer redirect abilities nor spells that cannot be reflected
- Talent Judgement spell mana cost
- The Raven Stones now works blizzlike
- Revision: 39 - 07-11-2013
- Permanently saved players will be teleported out of the instance when kicked/leave group.
- The Scale of the Sands reputation rings quests now require The Vials of Eternity completed.
- Fixed "Faerie Fire" talent bug.
- Pets can have internal cooldown for proc'ed spells now.
- On battlegrounds permanent pets will be temprorary unsummoned when owner dies and resummoned when resurrected.
- Reliquary of Souls - Aura of Anger (player damage part) fixed.
- Reliquary of Souls should no longer aggro based on threat change.
Tempest Keep: The Eye
- All trash inside instance is fully re-arranged, AI of certain trash mobs improved.
- Alive trash mobs inside Void Reaver / Astomancer room will aggro when their respective boss is aggroed.
- Akilzon's spells will no longer target non-players.
- Akilzon will now only summon new eagles to replace dead.
- Nalorakk's evading fixed.
- Zuljin will no longer deal melee damage in Eagle Form;.
- Loot of first and second Time Chests reworked to blizzlike.
- Loot of all bosses on heroic difficulty reworked to blizzlike.
- Warp Splinter normal mode loot reworked to blizzlike.
- Coren Direbrew added, loot fixed.
- Now its a Ram Racing... Almost
- Barking for ...
- There And Back Again
- Revision: 38 - 07-11-2013
- Switching of Leatherworking specializations fixed
- Trash improvements for Shattered Halls
- Mogor, boss of the Ring of Blood quests hotfixed
- RoS Fixate will now properly target only closest enemy
- Supremus' Volcanoes no longer targetable for attack
- Player pets will now be a subject of PvP Diminishing Returns
- Allow player to command pet to attack enemy if at least player or pet is within LoS of the target
- Pets will ignore pathfinding when on "follow".
- Flametongue Totem fixed
- Greater blessings will now target pets depending on their classes.
- Explosive Sheep
- Defender of Timbermaw
- X-52 Rocket Helmet
- Deeprun Rat Roundup
- Hints of a New Plague?
- Stinky's Escape